Monday, October 5, 2009

And It All Matches!

Today I am bringing my all new, YELLOW, Putifresh bento set - thanks again Angelina! You can see the box, utensils, and contents below. In the top tier I have a crudites (carrot, celery, and cauliflower), the one chicken nugget that didn't fit in Veronica's lunch, and some baked potato. In the bottom tier,  I have grape tomatoes, sun dried tomato hummus, pita chips, and a little ranch dressing.


And here is the bento packed in the MATCHING banana bag. Too very cute. And Veronica has dibs on it for tomorrow.

Veronica's lunch today is in the giraffe on tiptoe bento. In the top tier, she has some strawberries and cauliflower, and two small containers - ketchup and ranch dressing. In the bottom tier, she has chicken nuggets (with some of my new food picks - a giraffe and a bear), some chocolate cat shaped cookies, and some baked potato. I did the chicken and baked potato this morning first thing - thanks to the microwave and toaster oven. You just need to be sure to let things cool completely before you seal up the bento.

No comments:

Post a Comment