Thursday, October 1, 2009

Angelina Saves the Day

Miranda is still sick today. I am tired and a little under the weather. After a false start involving meatballs (that emerged from the microwave a disgusting mess), I shoved $3 at Veronica and told her to buy lunch. Fortunately, Angelina did not fall down on the job and she brought pictures.

As an aside, she also brought me a lovely Putifresh bento set. It was complete with the cheerful yellow banana themed bento box, matching cutlery, a matching belt, and the cutest matching bag. Did I mention it all matches? I will pack and photograph tomorrow. Friends are a wonderful thing! Thanks so much Angelina.

Now for her lunch. In the bottom tier are radishes and Twice Baked Mini Potato Dauphinoise (I'll be needing the recipe!) In the top tier are cherry tomatoes, green salad, and peanut M&Ms. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment