Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guest Spot Tuesday

Today my friend PJ sent me photos of bentos she made for her daughter - one this morning and one from yesterday. Her daughter has a "My Neighbor Totoro" bento. It comes with three tiers and is absolutely beautiful. Below are two of her recent lunches. She has a peanut butter and honey sandwich on homemade bread, carrots (in one) and salad (in the other), chips, and a doughnut hole. You can also just see the penguin dressing container peeking out of both. This is such a nice and waste free way to pack a kid's lunch - and her daughter loves taking the bento - the cute factor cannot be denied.

 
Thanks so much PJ for the pictures. I hope Veronica doesn't get too jealous of the Totoro bento once she sees it. Now I just need to get Angelina to give me a picture of her new Froggie bento box and its contents!

2 comments:

  1. K loves her Totoro Bento! And her green box and the monkey one. Theresa has given K all her bento boxes and accessories and we love them!. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

    K just basically loves the whole bento experience. She doesn't want to know whats in it before she goes to school, so it can be a surprise. She always has fun showing her friends all the little bits. And it's really easy and fast to eat.

    I love that I don't have to use all the twist ties and baggies. Much less waste. And it's so darn cute!

    Thanks again Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica also loves the element of surprise. She thanked me today for taking the time to do the bentos because she just feels so healthy and happy to have them. Of course she knows that I enjoy putting them together.
    I am glad K likes the boxes - I am a pusher and if you show any interest, I will go after you. The cute food revolution is at hand!

    ReplyDelete