Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bento Funny

One of my very favorite things about bento boxes is the visual presentation. I love opening the box and having a pretty, tiny feast; but I also just love the boxes themselves. Some are beautiful; some are cute; and some have the funniest sayings on them. They perk my day up so much when I use them.
Only had two to pack today. Mine is in a set of Tomo Tomo boxes. I love these little boxes. The saying on each box is: "Let's enjoy a time with me."
My lunch is some chicken/prosciutto tortellini, peas, some pasta sauce, apples, and grapes. 

 
Veronica took the Baby Zoo bento that has my very favorite inscription: "Today is a memorial day. The friend is a treasure of the life! The smile of the friends becomes my smile. The people of the around us let us smile, too." How can you not smile at that! I can't help but laugh every time. 
Her lunch today is a sidecar with strawberries, grapes, and apple slices and in the main box, tuna, a green salad, and some saltine crackers. She also has two pickle slices and her bambu spork under the lid. Remember bento is all about a lot of different tastes, but not huge amounts of any one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment