Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holy Crap I'm Old on a Tuesday

Today is Miranda's 18th birthday. She is a lovely, funny, smart, and incredibly mature young woman. I am lucky enough to be her mother; but wow, how did I get to be this old?! I did pack her a bento, but forgot to bring the card reader so I will show it tomorrow. She did allow me to branch out a tiny bit, so it has a little more than a sandwich and grapes. Tune in tomorrow for that.

For today, I have my sister's last two bentos. She is embracing the fun of tiny food. Here is her Monday bento: spring rolls; onigiri; a broccoli, cauliflower and carrot chopped salad; Baby Bel cheese; balsamic vinegar in the fish for the salad; in the lid, packet of soy sauce, hot mustard and duck sauce in the lid.



For this morning, she had: 2 chicken and mashed potato cups (a modified chicken pot pie); baby gold fish; one piece of chocolate; spinach salad with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots; cranberries in the little cup, dressing in the little holder, and Pringles baked snack sticks in the lid.




Happy Tuesday Everyone and Happy Birthday Miranda!

No comments:

Post a Comment