Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In the Groove

This morning is what I consider my first "real" morning of 2010. Got up on time, got everything done, and still had time to photograph the bentos. I stayed up a bit late last night to make the shepherds pie that Veronica took today - also popped 4 more in the freezer for later lunches.

So today for Veronica: Shepherds Pie, Teddy Grahams, mandarin oranges (in the Hello Kitty), strawberries with kitty pic, salad and Baby Goldfish crackers. I also tucked a nice piece of chocolate in the lid just because sometimes being 14 sucks.



For me today: In the top tier - (leftovers from Mexican dinner Monday) rice, carne asada, refried beans and carrot sticks in the interstitial spaces; in the bottom tier - grapes, strawberries, and a smidge of potato salad.



Heard that Sydney had fun with her bento and Mary B. has promised pictures at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment