Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back with Pictures - Tuesday Isn't So Bad

Again, I have been packing bentos everyday, just have trouble doing that and taking pictures. But today I managed.
Veronica has the Lube Sheep Putti Fresh Banana bento (again, thanks Angelina!) She is taking, in the top tier: Chicken and Rice/Wild Rice, apple slices, and a very nice piece of turtle cheese cake. In the bottom tier she has her salad, with the top open on the bacon and sunflower seed container. I am showing the two compartments in that container, because she loves keeping things separate till she puts them on the salad.




I have a small lunch today, just some fruit and an avocado roll. I have a training class from 11:00 - 12:30 which is going to play havoc with my lunch schedule.



Bless my sister because I have a backlog of pictures of her lunches. She has jumped into bento with both feet. Today's post from her is a foray into the tiffin. She has ham and cheese on rye, mustard in monkey container, string cheese, blue corn tortilla chips,yogurt, carrots, and caramel corn mini rice cakes in container.



Here is her tiffin (from To-Go Ware ) in its little bag, ready to head out the door. It is being guarded by Reginald the Attack Cat.

1 comment: